Pawn Shops That Buy iPads & Tablets
Tablets are one of the best-selling items for pawn shops because there is always a high demand for them. If you have an iPad or Android tablet that you no longer have a need for, bring it to 1st United Pawn & Loan! To earn the most money for your device, make sure you:
- Clean your tablet. Like any other electronic, your tablet should be clean when you bring it in for an evaluation. Wipe it down to remove any fingerprints and heavy marks. You should also remove any screen covers and decorative stickers.
- Complete a factory reset. This will wipe any personal data from your tablet and prepare it for resale. On an iPad, you can complete a reset through the general settings menu. On an Android tablet, you can reset the device by holding down the volume down key and the power button at the same time.
- Bring all of the parts. To receive the most money for your tablet, make sure you bring all of the necessary accessories, including the USB cable, wall socket, box, and operations manual.
1st United Pawn is ready to evaluate your tablet. We’re currently accepting:
- Apple iPad Mini
- Google Pixel
- And more!
You can expect to receive anywhere from $50-$300 for your tablet, depending on the brand, model, and quality of your device:
- 4th Generation iPad – $50-$150
- iPad Air/iPad Mini 2 – $150-$250
- iPad Air 2/3/4 – $200-$300
- Android – $50-$100
Bring in your iPad, Android, Samsung, or Google tablet today for a FREE item valuation. Our staff members can answer any and all questions about pawning your items.